Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

Chapter 7 Holiday at Elysium

SIRI OF ELYSIUM


Yes, Elysium has its own AI(artificial intelligence). 

She is called Helen.

No, not the Helen of Troy; she is just Helen. Trust me, I almost made the mistake of asking her if  she was the real deal or if someone else is the Helen of Troy. Unfortunately a guy in our group wasn't so lucky.

"Of course I'm the real Helen of Troy" she shrieked shattering all our eardrums for eternity.

"You don't believe, do you?"

Well can't be helped boy, as a punishment you don't get your Ely-watch.(wondering what is ely-watch)

Just assume it as a regular smart watch but with awesome features like changing your clothes by selecting anything in the inbuilt catalog which is so big that even if everyone in Elysium started streaming through it,you will still be left with 90% of it even after a whole century. Pretty cool right!

Well then listen about this you can change your whole room's layout like you do in those simulator games. Also one more cool features of the watch are that you can join the matches.

The matches are basically lobies where you are randomly matched up with other souls and you can play either 1vs1 or team match. 

In the evening, we had a presentation where Thanatos gave us a lecture about all recreational activities we could do to pass our time in Elysium. Actually, most of us slept in somewhere middle as the list included 1,000 plus sports and mini-games.As we exited the hall we were greeted by a lively crowd, as if we were those popstars coming on to the stage in a concert. A banner hung upon us saying, 'Welcome Home Hero' and by the looks of it, I could tell no one had dusted it in a long time.After the welcome party, Cadence joined me and offered some random fruit punch. I didn't reply care but I took it.

"You know we can go for a match together" she said trying to start a conversation.

"Okay, what do you wanna do?"

"We should go for a match of tag which really popular nowadays" 

"Well if you say so"

I took out my Ely-watch and saw an invite saying Candece Grey wants to join me in a match for tag. I accepted and immediately we started vaporising into nothing. When I regained my conscious. I was in a room which looked liked those changing rooms that the footballers use with there jerseys hanging in the middle expect I had an armour over there. It had a black and red vibe to it. There were some more dudes in the room putting on their armour. I noticed some more types of colours. There was green and yellow, dark blue and grey, and camouflage.

I guessed that I should get ready as well. I picked my armour and noticed that I didn't know how to wear an armour. 

"New here fella?" a dude in same armour as me said.

"Let me help you with it" he had a big no huge body like the one you see in  WEE. 

"There you go all done, by the way my name is Perseus and you are?"

"Daniel" I said in a feeble voice.

"Here meet Jason and Theseus guys say hi to our new group member"

"Hi Daniel" they both said in unison."So Daniel I'm pretty sure you know the rules for the game." Jason speculated.

"Sorry but was I supposed to get a manual of some sort?" I asked biting down curses.

"Ok never mind that, they never give anyways. The rules are pretty simple, we have to hunt down the enemy team while they try the same. Each player will get a revive which you can use only on teammates. The final four surviving will be teleported to arena where they have to fight a death match and last one standing will win it for the whole team." Perseus explained. 

"Now what we want you to do is a bit different"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well, rather than fighting we want you to hide and scavenge the revives fromm falls n hero's and use it on us.

"So let me guess, you guys are trying to survive the match so that we have maximum members in death match, right?" 

"Brilliant Daniel, you are a lot smarter than I thought" Theseus said.Sirens went out and everyone got up.

"Party time boys, let's show them why we are called team NO MERCY" Perseus said.



No comments:

Post a Comment