Pages

Thursday 6 October 2016

"Holiday at Elysium" Chapter- 1

IT IS A SHORT STORY THAT MAY BECOME LONG.
  
         Disclaimer

Now you can call this a short tutorial on how to get in Elysium and may actually workout for you but mind it things may go wrong, and you can end up in fields of punishment (sorry I don't remember the correct name) and that means I'm not guarantying anything.
So let's just say I was a regular human,  living my so called life. And as a story always starts let's begin ours.
               Chapter 1

           He missed the shot

Riding a bicycle back home, on a windy day is not the best idea alright,  especially if you are riding it to the opposite direction of the wind.
Welcome to a new day in my life, which was about over as it was already 8:00 o'clock in evening and I was returning from my daily tuition. As I approached my apartment, I saw my sister waiting for me, near the entrance gate. And suddenly out of no where a maroon van, came rushing down from the alley.
And before I could blink my eyes, the van  stopped near the front gate of my building and pulled my sister inside. Before my brain could process it, they had kidnapped my sister in front of my eyes. Well I will have to say, buying the electric bike for Christmas was totally worth it, cause you never know when you have to chase a random van which has kidnapped your sister, right?
I might have to say, my sister and I got lucky that day cause we had geological advantage. You see where I lived you always have to exit from a gate to exit the complex and there is always security guards available over there. Now allow me to explain what happened next.
First off the security closed the gates because either the van looked very suspicious from a distance rushing towards them or, it would have been me screaming like lead heavy metal singer to close the gates. Well anyways they closed the gates and the van came to a  screeching stop but still managed to hit a tree. All I wished was that, my sister is alright inside there. I jumped off my bike and started running towards the van. A man with iron rod started to make an exit from the driver's seat but I punched him in the head with my 12 kg schoolbag. I will have to 12 kg of knowledge coming at you must have been pretty  frightening scene, because he looked as if he had just seen his worst fear(which must have been studies obviously). Next I took the iron rod and hammered it inside the window.
I don't know what had gotten into me, but that was my life's biggest mistake. Look if you have seen an actor, pull off some really cool stunt in a movie, don't even try to do it unless your sure that you can pull it off even in your sleep. Well I got quite a shock when I hit the window. Little bits of glass had penetrated inside my skin and I was sitting down holding my hand in pain. Do you know much it hurt? Imagine a 100 needles trying to stitch inside your skin, that's how much it hurt. The door opened and a man held a gun directed towards my head. I jumped to doge the bullet but he missed and didn't at the same time. The bullet sure didn't hit me in the head, it hit my shoulder, but burst my aorta(which is the main blood vessel which caries your blood from heart and spreads it across the body, in case you didn't know) in process. The next thing you know is that I took a broken glass shard and punctured it through the guy's abdomen. You may say "man that's cruel", but you can't help it because that same guy has kidnapped your sister. Also I had one more thing to say before I start writing the next chapter. The guards took care of the last guy in the van and secured my sister while I died from internal bleeding on the road. I can say at least I got to take revenge before I started my journey to the underworld.

Next chapter - (Click here)

1 comment:

  1. wow, that was awesome!
    Waiting for the next chapter. pls write it soon !!!

    ReplyDelete